Spring roll skins/ wrappers (also known as rice paper, spring roll skin, edible rice paper, summer roll wrappers) are used in both Vietnamese and Thai cuisine for preparing fresh or fried spring rolls.
Authentic Vietnamese spring rolls have a light, crisp-crackly skin and are small enough to enjoy in four bites. Usually, the filling is light, full of tender-crisp vegetables, and you can taste and tell apart each of the ingredients in the filling.
Used for wrapping Vietnamese spring rolls of pork and seafood, with crispy fresh lettuce and herbs and finally dipped in a special sweet chili sauce for spring rolls.
HBMfood offers a wide variety of high quality Spring roll skins/ wrappers (For deep- fried rolls) that includes:
- Round type: 16cm, 22cm, 25cm, 31cm.
- Square type: 22cm, 25cm, 31cm.
- Triangle type: 31cm.
Storage: Keep in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
Packing: 340g, 500g or as buyer’s request
II. Specification: Spring roll skins/ wrappers (For deep- fried rolls)
III. Are you interested in private labeling?
- Contact us, select your product and create your own private label.
- You can choose from the following line: Rice paper.
- Make your products unique while respecting the environment: Choose your packaging with our different formats and 100% recyclable materials.
- Our graphic team can assist you with the creation of your brand with a captivating and eye-catching packaging, which will help your business grow, while respecting the norms and regulations of your country.
IV. Instruction for use:
Wrappers must be softened before use.
Step 1: Simply immerse them, one or two sheet at a time, in warm water. Soak them until they are soft, approximately 10-20 seconds. Handle them carefully as the sheets are brittle.
Step 2: Drain them on a linen towel before rolling.
Step 3: Begin to fill your wrapper with all of your ingredients by placing everything in the center, making a rectangle shape. Be careful not to overfill your spring roll wrapper because you won’t be able to roll it shut!
Step 4: Start by folding the top and bottom sides in. Starting on the left-hand side, stretch the wrapper around the pile of ingredients, tucking and rolling the paper under the pile just a little bit. Make sure that the roll is firm and tight before frying. Serve and enjoy.
For a different dipping sauce, we like: a mixture of 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce, juice of one lime, two crushed chili peppers and several cloves of crushed garlic (use a mortar and pestle to crush the chili and garlic).