Rice is the seed of the grass species Oryza sativa (Asian rice) or less commonly Oryza glaberrima (African rice). Based on archaeological and linguistic evidence AND The current scientific consensus, The history of rice cultivation is that Oryza sativa rice was first domesticated in the Yangtze River basin in China 13,500 to 8,200 years ago.
Rice is classified as an important cereal group (rice, cassava, wheat, maize, potatoes), Rice is the most widely consumed staple food, important to food security and food cultures around the world, providing food for over half of the world’s human population. It is the agricultural commodity with the third-highest worldwide production.
II. Vietnamese rice
Vietnam is one of the world’s richest agricultural regions and is the second-largest exporter worldwide and a land of agriculture with world class rice plants. The Mekong Delta is the heart of the rice-producing region of the country Vietnam.
In the land of Mekong Delta, where the most beautiful whole grain rice “the heaven’s pearls” are nurtured by the dedicated and experienced farmers, hot tropical climate, fertile flood plain and pure nourishing water lead to the marvelous and unique taste of Vietnamese rice.
Inheritance the cultivation tradition from generations to generations. Our farmers become the best experts in creating the highest purity of paddy, they have learned how to maximize the values of tropical climate, fertile flood plain and pure nourishing water resources.
We are engaged in the manufacturing, supplying, exporting, wholesale and distribution of rice that is of the finest grade and comes with impeccable nutritional value.
We, HBMfood provide a full range of rice qualities including Long grain white rice, Medium grain white rice, Short grain white rice, Fragrant rice, Organic rice, Glutinous rice: (Fragrant jasmine rice, Brown rice, DT8, OM18, OM5451, Japonica rice, Calrose rice, etc. ) with privileged access to very high quality rice. We can pack rice in different sizes: 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg, 50kg, 20lbs and 40lbs in PP and PE bags under customer’s various requirement of label designs as well.
We ensure that bringing the best taste from Downstream Mekong Delta. Superior in quality, excellent in fragrance, unique in flavor to your dining table.
III. Are you interested in private labeling?
- Contact us, select your product and create your own private label.
- You can choose from the following line: Rice.
- Make your products unique while respecting the environment: Choose your packaging with our different formats and 100% recyclable materials.
- Our graphic team can assist you with the creation of your brand with a captivating and eye-catching packaging, which will help your business grow, while respecting the norms and regulations of your country.
IV. Vietnamese Japonica Rice – 5% Broken (Sushi Rice)
- Japonica rice is a short to medium-grain variety of Japanese rice, sometimes called Sinica rice, is one of the two major domestic varieties of Asian rice. Japonica rice is extensively cultivated and consumed in China, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan. In Vietnam, it is primarily grown in Dong Thap and An Giang provinces.
- The grains are medium to short, roundish, do not easily crack or break, and have 0-25% amylose content. It is ranked as high-class rice due to its low starch and nutritious value. When cooked, this rice tends to be sticky and moist. It is ideal for Mediterranean and Asia dishes that require stickiness, such as risotto, paella and sushi.
VI. Nutrition facts and how to cook Japonica rice tastefully?