Noodles is one of the world’s most accessible foods. Nearly every country has its own unique version of this popular, inexpensive staple.
There are many stories about the origin of noodles and the history of noodles is difficult to trace for several reasons. This is a reference to the dough, made from a combination of flour and water or eggs – all simple components that have been around for centuries.
There are thousands of varieties of noodles around the world, according to the classification of the shape of noodles, seasoning gravy, cooking craft, and so on. Many noodles have local characteristics, noodles also represent innovation, history and flavor, It reflects the cultural traditions and customs of many local diets: Mediterranean, Asian and Latin American. Since noodles has long been a food of the common people, noodles are accepted by people from all over the world – one of the most popular foods on the planet!
HBMfood was born of a vision of combining simple, fresh and seasonal ingredients to create an unforgettable culinary experiences.
Our noodles is produced with the best grains and ingredients coming from organic agriculture. It’s completely free from pesticide, GMOs and whatever is artificial. Only 100% Natural noodles. The slow drying process prevents the loss of proteins and flavour, rich in proteins and fibers.
We pride ourself in sourcing only the best ingredients from local producers & marrying them with authentic Vietnamese flavors, bringing your guests an unforgettable dining experience.
Thanks to our commitment to preserve the Vietnamese authentic tradition of noodles, we provide a top quality product to our customers.
Ingredients: Rice flour, tapioca starch and salt.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
II. How to eat
- Serve noodles in broth with other ingredients.
- Serve noodles accompanying sauce or soup.
- Noodles are also served in a salad.
- Serve the noodles pain or with dipping sauce or oil added to table.
- Stir fry noodles with various seafood, meats, dairy products and vegetables.
- Serve noodles in broth.
- In Far Eastern cuisine, noodles are used to accompany sauces, soups and stir fried dishes.
III. Are you interested in private labeling?
- Contact us, select your product and create your own private label.
- You can choose from the following lines: Noodles and macaroni.
- Make your products unique while respecting the environment: Choose your packaging with our different formats and 100% recyclable materials.
- Our graphic team can assist you with the creation of your brand with a captivating and eye-catching packaging, which will help your business grow, while respecting the norms and regulations of your country.
There are no reviews yet.